Friday, September 18, 2009

The Much Needed Girls Weekend

I'm a little late in posting this...but wanted to share about our O-SO-FUN & Fabulous Girls Weekend!!!!! Lindsy's Mom, Pam was a wonderful host and so kindly opened up her Lake/Weekend home to us (which is absolutley beautiful!!) and we had THE BEST TIME!!!
We got rained in...but that actually made it more fun. We played Wii, had a few drinks, and just good ole' girl chat. It was a great time to catch up with the girls. There was an interesting golf cart ride that involved 4 girls & a dog....you would have to see it to believe it ;) We also watched a scary movie & I am still disturbed!! lol
We are looking forward to doing this again this winter and cannot wait till next summer when we can take the boat out and soak up some sun.

Here's a pic of us girls....I will dig through the other pics and see if I can come up with (giggle) another appropriate pic to post.


Love my girls!!!!

Lindsy, Kristina, Leanna, & Me

No comments: