Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our Much Deserved Day Out

Even though the kids are still sick, we got the ok to get them out of the house for the Raytheon Open House today. They had a "circus" theme.
Daddy & kiddos got to ride a camel

The boys got their faces painted for the first time! So, they chose to be pirates and I have to say--they were the cutest stinking pirates EVER! Here's the evidence!




They had a GREAT time! I haven't seen them jump around and laugh as much as they did today in SO long! We seem to be paying for it now that we are home again & catching up on breathing treatments, but I think we can all agree that it was worth it to see those smiles and just to get some fresh air.
We have some bloodwork on Monday, so within the next week we should be getting some results back. With all of the new medication the new Doc put them on, they should really start showing improvement. I think we made a good decision! I am hopeful. ;) B


No comments: